Why yes I think he did.
LOL, yes I did, prolly not too many people on here even know who he is.
[img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]
Why yes I think he did.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSkulls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I remember when I was in school, not too long ago [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] and a kid who was a freshman in school set of a homeade explosive on the high school steps. Everybody thought is was funny and the kid got suspended for a couple of days. Could you imagine what would have happened to that kid this day in time, he would have been institutionalized. This same kid wasn't a troublemaker and just did something stupid. If he would have got sent away who knows how his life would have spiralled out of control. </div></div>
I remember that, I was about 30 feet away from that when it went off, I was sitting in the parking lot.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Too bad the fire didn't reach the school. We'd have consolidation for sure then!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
I was thinking about that....wouldn't it have been ironic if the school was burned down...(all of the people who are against consolidation) and if there wasn't a school anymore they would have to go somewhere else.
Ain't no yungin' of mine goin to skuul with any of em thar dirty Vikuns!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ain't no yungin' of mine goin to skuul with any of em thar dirty Vikuns!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!</div></div>
*snicker*
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7teen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too bad the fire didn't reach the school. We'd have consolidation for sure then!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
Maybe one of them there consolidation supporters set the fire.
3 vehicles, 3 hurt, 2 taken by ambulance to St. Mary's, the third med flighted to Kingsport - stable condition. People in third car unhurt.
I worked at St Marys about 10 years ago and patients were flewn in several times. Lots of times it would be because something would happen in flight they'd have to stop for or something like that, but if happened very often. My brother was hit by a car in 93 on Halloween and was flewn there to stabalize, then to Holston Valley where he died.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks